Weight Tracker

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Marisela, where art thou?

Guilty as charged!  However, I have a good excuse...  you see, I have been kidnapped by some really good friends.  They invite me to go dancing every weekend.  We make the rounds of the various clubs in Oxnard and Ventura and dance the night away.  Sometimes, I just sit through some of the songs as I have trouble keeping up with them.

This of course brings me to my next and new adventure.  These same ladies told me about the Zumba class they take.  Of course I had to go and get a guest pass and I loved it.  I wasn't able to do the jumps like everyone else, however, in time, I am sure I will be able too.  Now all I need to do is get a good deal on their six month membership and I am set. 

Another thing that I've noticed is the size of my clothing getting too big...  I no longer fit in my old pants.  They slide off way too easy and of course never at the right time!  I then bought one pair of pants and even though they still fit, they are also starting to fit loose...  I am also down a size in my pajamas and boy does that feel good!

Finally, I am now starting to date.  This feels really, really good.  Just when I had swore it all off and thought my love life was over...  ~big smile~

2 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how happy I am for you! So great to see you happy! You are too wonderful of a person to waste sitting at home. Get out there and shine your light on the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that is Beautiful, thank you so much Beth!

    ReplyDelete