Weight Tracker

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Things I want to do when I get skinny...

Besides riding on a few roller coasters...
- dance, dance, dance
- take my grandkids to various kids stuff which I am always too tired for now.
- walk with my kids around the neighborhood park and maybe play a game of horse on the courts. 
- join a gym and workout to maintain my weight loss
- go hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains
- go camping anywhere, but preferably at Yosemite
- work on a political campaign where precinct walking is needed - or maybe not, I'll see...
-

2 comments:

  1. love your list... count me in for the dancing, hiking, and camping!!!! Just say when!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. Andi, I definitely will let you know. I am getting excited just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete