Weight Tracker

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nothing Interesting...

I have procrastinated long enough and based on the title of this entry, I should procrastinate even more.  I wish I had some good news to share, however, I've only lost one pound since this and the last entry (boo).  I am doing everything right with exception to walking and/or excercising.  If I can get my lazy butt up, I might lose some more weight. 

I have however felt a substantial decrease in the way my clothing feels.  My current pants are loose and I have to constantly pull them back up.  I also bought a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that are both one size smaller.  Those feel snug, but good. 



The above picture is from my regular doctors visit and not my weight doctor.  That visit is coming up on July 21st.  Also, before I forget, thanks to Joann for helping me with the scale pictures.  Without her help, you would have to turn your head to read the numbers. 

Also, during my visit with my doctor, I clarified that he was still my doctor.  Based on my visit prior to this one, he said "I will have to find you another doctor because you never listen to me".  This was based on me not eating breakfast.  So, after making sure he will still be taking care of me, I told him I still can't do breakfast, however, I am very happy you are still my doctor.  We both smiled! 

7 comments:

  1. glad i can help!
    try some Knudson Very Veggie organic juice .. after you have a nice walk .. in the morning. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Joann. Which store is this juice at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I think you're doing great! But you DO need to choke down a little something in the morn - even if only a bite or two. And in my experience, you will lose inches before you lose pounds. Keep the corners turned up (smile). D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. any health food store should have it. Dale drinks a lot of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been a breakfast person either. I have started using it for the protein drink. Since both experiences suck, I just mix them into one big ball of misery and do it. LOL Just keep doing what you're doing, Mity. We'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually eat breakfast around lunch time. Does that count? I love reading about your progress! Keep up the good work!!

    Could you have a small sandwich between two slices of lettuce (instead of bread)? I do that often! Some turkey breast, tomato. Can you have mayo or salad dressing? I smear my lettuce with mayo, and I love those little lettuce sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, it is so nice to have people make comments on my blog. I thoroughly enjoy these!

    Your lettuce suggestion is great, I will do that next time. The mayo is a no-no, however, I have bought a product at Whole Foods called Lemonaise. It is very tasty and good for me.

    Breakfast at lunch is my ideal timeframe. The doc however wants me to have something to eat earlier than lunch time. I am taking baby steps towards this...

    ReplyDelete