Weight Tracker

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Eating Too Much and Foods I no longer eat

I am getting really excited to go visit my weight doctor this week.  This, so that I can get my "official" weight.  I have been weighing myself here and there, however, I would rather post an official weight.  I also feel my pants very loose and that is really good for my ego. 

Yesterday, and the day before were bad days for me. 

Sunday, I was at my Moms home and she had ham tortas, she asked if I wanted the last half that was available.  At first I said no and proceeded to look for something else to eat.  When I didn't find anything, I then accepted her offer.  Everything inside the torta (ham, avocado, lettuce tomato, jalapeno) was good for me.  The mayo and bread, very bad.  I ate the whole half sandwich. 

Monday, I had two shops scheduled.  One was for El Pollo Loco lunch and then there was Sharky's for dinner.  Never again will I schedule two shops that way.  In after thought, Sharky's was the only shop that required that I eat in.  I could have brought the Pollo Loco food home, but didn't.  I ate the salad, the thigh and the corn on the cob.  Normally that would be okay for me, however, when I added on the Sharky's food, I felt bloated and fat.  I was very disappointed with myself.  Another lesson learned!

FOODS I NO LONGER EAT (If I don't make the above mistakes...):

-Bread
-Ice Cream
-Candy (I used to eat ALOT of this)!
-Fried Foods
-Coffee (has been replaced with Whole Foods Yogi Tea)
-Soda - (I wasn't a big soda drinker to begin with so this was easy)!
-The skin off the chicken
-Bacon
-Tortillas
-Tamales
-Pizza

I am sure there are other foods, but I can't think of them right now. 

Have a great day and thanks again for reading my Blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment