Weight Tracker

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You Are Kidding Me...

Today, I have come to the conclusion that I have lost complete and total control...  I am sad to report that my eating has gone over the top.  Today for dinner I had three slices of pizza at a birthday party.  If that wasn't enough, I had a piece of cake, ice cream and the candy toppings with that.  I then had a candy bar after all of that.   Yesterday, I had two donuts amongst all my other food intake.

I wish I knew what was going wrong, however, if I had to guess, I would say my eating is stress related.  I recognize this when it is happening, however, I have no strength or sense to stop it.  The worst of it all is I don't feel guilty, well not until today anyway and it was only after I finished eating the candy.

I am hoping that by writing this in my blog, it will be a restart of proper eating.

So bring on the scoldings, I deserve any words you send my way...  Hopefully, those will cause me to behave, hopefully!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Marisela,
    Stop beating yourself up sooo much !!! No one is perfect and we all "fall off the wagon". The important thing now is that you have acknowledged that you are not doing the right thing and that you now are going to get back on track ... sooooo.... get back on that track ... leave the past behind you and concentrate from today on ... remember - only YOU can reach YOUR goal ... the next time you reach for that donut - slap yourself on your hand and think about you 150 goal ... then treat yourself to a healthy piece of fruit ... and before you know - you will reach your goal ... lots of luck ... I know you can do this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Kennia! I appreciate your thoughtful words! Great advice too. Fruit is much better for me.

    ReplyDelete