Weight Tracker

Monday, November 14, 2011

Zumba Baby!


As a lot of you know and from previous Blog posts, I am attending Zumba classes.  Zumba is an aerobics type class which uses Latin music to inspire the students into fitness. 
I go every day and sometimes I take two classes a day. 

Recently, however, I have decided to kick up the Zumba a notch.  I received some weights for my birthday and tonight I took the wrist weights and used them through out the class. 

It felt good to use them, however, I didn't feel any different.  I guess I was expecting some pain, but no,  nothing.  The instructor was being a little soft on us and I think part of my blah experience was because of this as well. 

I will continue to use my weights and see if anything changes.

I also plan on taking other classes at this gym such as Kickboxing and a Step class as well. 

Finally, my Niece brought her "working" scale to our home and I weighed myself.  I really didn't want to record my weight in between doctor's visits, however, it was just too temping not to.  Therefore, drum roll please... I now weigh 242!  This means I have lost 53 pounds!!!  Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment